2016年3月11日星期五

Stealing the headlines in the build up

Despite that penalty shootout costing me a place in the fourth and final game in just my first attempt, my winnings - a Jumbo Premium and standard Gold Pack - rewarded me with Fifa 16 coins buy  a few decent players to add to my Ultimate Team roster.

I even got a Legend on loan (Spanish striker Emilio Butragueno). But what a buzz. I reckon EA has scored a stunner with FUT Draft - providing us die hard players with a novel new mode to keep us coming back for more. And it’s just one of many changes made to this year’s update.

Stealing the headlines in the build up to FIFA 16’s launch was EA’s inclusion of a selection of Women’s National teams for the first time, recognizing a rapidly growing part of Fifa 16 coins buy the sport.http://www.fifaeasy.com/

没有评论:

发表评论