2016年4月20日星期三

FIFA 16 has consistently featured fantastic

Unlike its American football counterpart, FIFA 16 has consistently featured fantastic soundtracks and this year is no different. Perhaps it’s because it’s a series that appears to Buy Fifa Coins  a world audience which appreciates more indie-leaning music, but there’s always been a fantastic mix of emerging artists - some of which have been featured in the game before reaching indie circles (for instance, Jungle and Broods have just weeks ago begun to garner attention and I have yet to hear FMLYBND outside of Soundcloud).

FIFA 16’s soundtrack is jam-packed with great artists, including Magic Man, Vance Joy, Tune-Yards, Tensnake, Kasabian and many more. Ther’s a great interface including album cover art to show the full 40+ song soundtrack, allowing players to turn songs off they aren’t partial to.

That said, the reason I’ve spent so much of this review talking about niggling details like crappy passing assistance is because these things, to me, aren’t niggling details. They're the game. They’re what possess my thoughts when I play. They’re the things I want to see changed every year. They’re the things that disappoint me, every year. They’re what generate feelings of happiness and sadness as I play and they’re exactly the same now as they were in 2011. I think fixing them would mean changing what Fifa 17 Coins is from that very first act of compromise all the way down, and I’m ready and waiting for someone to try. http://www.fifaeasy.com/

没有评论:

发表评论