2016年1月13日星期三

Cazorla is a magnificent player

Sanchez last summer to 35 million pounds from Barcelona to switch to the Emirates Stadium. Chile striker Arsenal debut season was very successful, has scored 22 goals for Arsenal in the team's 2-1 win over Reading on Saturday's FA Cup semi-final, he arranged the team's two goals. Recently, he praised his teammates Cazorla, also said the quality of the Arsenal players beyond his imagination.
In an interview with Arsenal's official website interview, Sanchez said: When I first came to  Fifa 16 Coins the team, I do not know his teammates, but soon I was everyone's power to scare.


Not because I'm an Arsenal player I said so. I really think the team everyone extraordinary strength, to become one of the team makes me very proud. I want to win with the team a lot of trophy.

Cazorla is a magnificent player. He can footed, you never know with him next ball which just kicked. And the frequency of Cheap Fifa 16 Coins  his feet quickly, and this is a great skill, and with him kicking ball makes me so happy. http://www.fifa16shop.com/

没有评论:

发表评论