2016年1月31日星期日

I never watch replays of my goals

It’s so easy to jump from one match to another that if you don’t pay attention online you’ll find yourself starting another game even if you meant to log off.The real reason Bellerin didn’t travel to Cheap Fifa 16 Coins  Bayern Munich was so he could play some more FIFA 16.

“I never watch replays of my goals…”Whenever someone scores against you, particularly online, there’s that moment of resentment when they force you to watch their achievements over again.

At that moment you think to yourself “that’s it, I’m never going to be that person, I’m not going to Fifa 16 Coins  make someone watch my replay.”The very next goal you score has you dancing around the room analysing the reply frame by frame as you bask in your own magnificence.http://www.fifa16shop.com/

没有评论:

发表评论